Sunday, July 4, 2010

Updates!

Its been approximately three months since I've written the last post. I've waited for you guys to provide me with your new updated blog links, but sadly, only two people gave me their new updated blog links. Both Rui Ling and Francesca (thanks guys!) provided their links through the chatbox as you guys can see. I had to manually search for you guys' links through trial and error (don't ask me how) and I've managed to get a few (you guys can try it out from the links I've provided). Please do visit this blog and check whether I've updated the links correctly. If there's any mistakes, do email me at 1e2unite@gmail.com or leave a tag through the chatbox. This way, we can still be connected though we may be apart. We should maintain this spirit of SOTONG-ness as this is what we all wanted from the beginning, remember? I bet Mrs. Fadriel also wished for this to happen. So do update your links and stay connected as one; thSOTONGS!

Okay so moving on, remember that I used to post articles or videos from the Internet or YouTube. Yeap, I'll be continuing this service again from now onwards so as to liven up this blog. I'll also be posting any other interesting topics from the local region or from around the world. So expect some new fresh contents now and then. Oh, almost forgot, do post your class photos here too! I will post a photo of my class here later below. Do email me your class photos (if you have any) and share it with the world (see how your friends have grown up too)! I hope to see replies soon this time! :D








And my personal favourite, Annoying Orange!

No comments: