Monday, October 19, 2009

Congrats

OH HI GUYS! This is Gabriel. Yes, Gabriel HOW. HAHA YES, i know this is a bit too late, but just wish to say, CONGRATS on completing your END OF YEAR EXAMINATIONS!

Anyway, just an advice. For those who's still considering on what subjects to choose next year, YES, for those who wanna take History next year, PLEASE KNOW THAT History in Upper Sec and Lower Sec is MUCH MUCH MUCH more different.

History will be like Social Studies, so, I do recommend taking History. Some of you asked me whether will Mdm Tiong teaches Upper Sec or not. The answer is NO. Mr Bambung, Miss Tan Li Bing, Mr Ho (perhaps him) will be teaching HISTORY.

I'm not discouraging people from taking Geography, but if you want, go ahead and take it. =) I'm just saying my view. HAHA. Okay, till then, FAREWELL.

No comments: