Friday, February 1, 2008

Today

Today in the morning , chinese nid do zuo wen...Then next period EL copy some stuffs Hand tired...then go for recess.... went to play basketball but did not get to play.... all sec 2 playing ... then got one person come and high haha.... after recess music ...!! let us see the parts of the drum :D then science ... haiz dono maths got problem or my eyesight see 0.08 to 0.8 then embarass myself...then finally basketball training .... rained so train indoor lo go to gym train the volleyball to easy beat de lo Realised something any thing that is a ball i am good at it e.g Basketball , Pool , Volleyball ... not proud k ? then play match with sec 1s and sec 3 and 2s dono why today my skill deproved ....


P.S Jing kai if u see this pls don ever call me a shooter le .... Zhen Wei is the shooter maybe i am tired i dono i can't score today sorry to all my team mates .....



Sien wei

No comments: